Skuld and all-all-all

Hello!
Now I have several models in work. I am very impetuous and I started paint model, if I like it, but I can barely finish them. And I have a lot of models for painting on my shelf and in my boxes. And  I paint very slowly and not always very good. But I learn how to paint. I like read tutorials by River or other painters, and I hope I was better.
Now I show you my works in progress, because I hope it will push me to finish them. I wait your comments and advices.

Jarl Skuld




I can not bring myself finish it. Two or three month it was lay in my box and I pained other models and not fhinished it. It is sad. 

Next model - Earthborn Dire Troll. I painted it in green, but I wish add little pale blue, and I will need to paint and glue its tabard.



And my favourite (at the present) model - Dr. Carpathian! I call his Sir Ashley. I don't know, why, but I think he fits this name. Now I almost finished it, I will need paint only his rifle.


Certainly, I have other undone models, for example space wolf on wolf... But now, I hope, I will more paint and I will finish them...

Comments